The VFW Website Solution program is geared to assist Posts and Departments in establishing a viable, easy-to-manage website. Working in conjunction with its developers, DrivePath's template-based platform offers Posts and Departments an affordable opportunity to stake their claim of the web, making pertinent information easily accessible to members, as well as the public. Further, the website templates being offered adopt a consistent look and feel, working to reinforce the official VFW brand and messaging.
Perhaps the most exciting part of this new program is, through Veterans & Military Support the VFW is offering your Posts and Departments grants to cover the first year of service! However, this grant is limited to the first 52 Departments and 4,000 Posts to apply. The grant will cover the cost of domain management, development, integration and hosting for the first year. Thereafter, it is the responsibility of the Posts and Departments to fund the annual domain management and hosting fee of $360. That's less than $1 per day!
These websites boast many manager-friendly functions, and feature an "integration" component which allows the national website, and Department and Post websites to share information, both manually and automatically. This includes a system which allows the Posts to efficiently submit reports directly to the Department. In addition, DrivePath offers each Post and Department ongoing support with each website. Click here to see a sample site, view our FAQ one-pager, and click here for more details on the platform's functionality.
How do you take advantage of this great new program?
1. for the grant. (Please allow up to two weeks for processing. You'll be notified by email once your application has been approved.)
2. Once the grant has been approved, then national headquarters will provide DrivePath with the point of contact you've provided.
3. Within two weeks, Dave Strange of DrivePath will contact you for a consultation.
4. Your website will officially launch no more than two weeks following your consultation.
5. Start managing your online presence and communicating with the masses!
If you have any questions regarding the website platform and it's capabilities, please contact Dave Strange at email@example.com.
- While Veterans & Military Support grants are not available to Districts at this time, any District wishing to utilize the DrivePath platform should contact Dave Strange at firstname.lastname@example.org.